Ford Kuga Detachable Swan Neck Towbar ( March 2020>)
This WITTER branded Ford Kuga Detachable Swan Neck Towbar is suitable for the March 2020> Hatchback Model Ford Kuga.
Ford Kuga Detachable Swan Neck Towbar
Detachable swan neck towbars are becoming increasingly popular due to the ease in which they can now be used. In most cases when removed it would be difficult to tell whether a towbar has been fitted at all. A detachable towbar is a legal requirement if the standard type towbar obscures the number plate when fitted. The other occasion you may require a detachable option would be if the standard neck type was picking up the reversing sensors on the car, if fitted.
- Cycle carriers are available for this type of bar but you cannot tow at the same time.
- Towball is removed when not in use preserving ‘shins’
- Unrestricted access to the boot
- AL-KO and other friction type stabilisers can be fitted
- Won’t trigger reversing sensors when neck section is removed.